Monday, February 22, 2010

Dear Cupid

Dear Cupid,
I know you've been busy the past couple of weeks with V-day (aka D-Day) and all, but I just wanted to send a note and remind you that I am still here.  I wouldn't say waiting per say, but now I am getting antsy.  Just wanted to check in and make sure that you didn't forget about me.  I know you will probably respond by saying, "Britni, your time will come."  Which in fact I know it will, but I wanted to let you know that I am getting a little impatient.  Give me a sign or some sort of clue (arrows are now passe, but shamrocks are acceptable and I'll take easter eggs as long as there is good candy inside).  Don't think of this as another whiny girl that wants a boyfriend letter, but instead you should think of it as a "hey, Britni, you're right, someone should take you out on a date every once in a while (more than just once every 6 months) that is legit, not lame, and has brains... I'll get right on it."

Thanks, oh, and if you could do that for some of my friends who are single ladies too, that'd be great.  Then we'd totally be like SATC.

XOXO,
Britni

1 comment:

  1. Dear Cupid,

    You better have been listening. No one deserves a legit lover like this chick. Seriously. I didn't want to resort to violence, but you better find a suitor that will treat her right or else I will flick you in your tiny man with wings penis. The End.

    xo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete

Followers