Thursday, February 11, 2010

So I finally got around...

So I finally got around to posting some pictures of my life the past few months.  If you're my FB friend then you can view them, but here is my favorite one of the Mookie Monster:
He's Pretty Darn Cute if you ask me.  So I finally got around to painting my ikea cabinet, however I haven't gotten around to posting pictures or taking them rather, so I will get on that hopefully this weekend.  Speaking of this weekend its going to be AMAZING!  Let me tell you why:
On Saturday it is Jacks Mannequin Day!  They are playing at the Marquee Theatre with the band Fun.  Nate from the Format's new band.  I'm excited to see Fun.  but even more excited to see JM!  Ahhh :)  Its been too long.  Also, Shaina comes home from her amazing trip to Ghana.  I'm so excited to hear all her stories and share all her pictures!  Its going to be super cool!


This morning I got some awesome news.  As most of you know I am heading to ATX in March to work at SXSW, the big music and film conference and festival.  Its going to be awesome.  One of the Crew's I am scheduled to work on is the Austin Music Awards- which is the very last day of SXSW.  I will be helping organize all the bands/performers/celebrities!  I'm so excited!  This is a special crew where you are chosen to participate in!  Yay!  Finally things are turning around!  I'm hoping this trip is valuable and that I get the most out of it as possible.  Also, I hope to get some answers to some of my questions...  Good times!  Anyways, I hope all you lovers have a good weekend, and if you are single and ready to mingle like I am, just have fun and be your awesome self!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers