Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday

Hey Sass-a-frass!  Today was a super long day.  I didn't sleep very well last night because I had a little friend snuggling with me (his name is Mookie) who woke me up this morning at 6.  When I saw the sad, early, signs of day light my first thought was WTF?  Then I realized that the tiny one was crawling on my face saying "im hungry".  Fair enough.  So all in all, Mookie ate his breakfast, and shortly thereafter he was back in his house (his house being his crate because I am attempting to crate train...but was too lazy to walk the 50 steps to do so last night) and I went back to bed.  The worst part of doing that is, when you wake up for reals (ready to start your day) you are thrown off and think  "is it really 9:00 or did I accidentally touch snooze and/or changed my alarm in the middle of the night?" which I have done before.  I also have answered the phone when I was dead asleep, apparently had a conversation, and then threw the phone across the room.  Not surprised?  Ask my former roomie at reelreviewsfromanamateurcritic.blogspot.com  she will tell you the truth accordingly.  Today I worked at Celebrations In Paper and put my craftyness to the test and worked on a beautiful wedding invitation.  The work that the girls come up with is truely amazing and beautiful!  I can't wait to have my wedding invitations made by them (at the rate I'm going I will probably be about 55- so hello COUGARVILLE)  I had a fun day and stayed busy.  Still have yet to purchase my supplies to revamp my Ikea cabinet, but hopefully will do that in the morning before heading off to work while rooting for the SAINTS!  


Happy Superbowl Weekend friends


eat some ruffles and sour cream and onion dip for me :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers